Bitumen tank is used for hot storage of bitumen required for asphalt production. Bitumen starts to transition from liquid form to solid form under a certain temperature.
- Horizontal bitumen tanks can be produced in the capacity range of 40-100 tons.
- Vertical bitumen tanks can be produced in the capacity range of 40-5000 tons.
- Heating system can be used with hot oil or electrical resistances.
- During manufacture, the coils and the body are subjected to the tightness test.
- Heat transfer with the external environment is minimized by insulating with rock wool.
- According to the type of bitumen tank, the insulation is covered with aluminum, stainless or painted trapeze sheet.
- It can be produced in mobile or stationary type.
- Mixer option is available in tanks such as modified bitumen tank and emulsion bitumen tank.
- If required, the bitumen storage system is manufactured with a hot oil boiler, bitumen filling and discharge pumping stations and installation options.