Bitumen emulsions are heterogeneous two-phase systems consisting of insoluble bitumen and solution (acid, emulsifier and water). It is produced by mixing in certain proportions and passing through a homogenizer grinder.
Power Emulsion Plant PEP is produced in the capacity range of 5 – 15 tons/hour. Thanks to the flow meters used for each line, a mixture is obtained with precise proportions in accordance with the desired recipe.
Power Emulsion Plants can be produced optionally with hot oil and electrical heating. It has a stainless steel electrically heated solution tank (Water-Acid-Emulsifier).Optional integrated bitumen tank option and hot oil boiler system are available.
- It has a weighing system with loadcell.
- There is a foaming prevention collector.
- High quality homogenizer grinder is used.
- The amount of bitumen sent to the instant grinder is measured with the flow meter.
- A quality production process and control is provided with a PLC controlled system in an easily accessible control panel.
- It has the possibility of fully automatic and manual operation.
- The solution tank has a stainless body.
- There are stainless blades in the solution tank that will homogeneously mix the water, emulsifier and acid mixture.
- Hot oil heated or electrically heated emulsion plant is available.
- Tanks are insulated against heat loss.
- It is designed to be placed inside the container.