Asphalt Plant Bag House System is responsible for collecting the filler in the aggregate and ensuring environmental conditions by preventing their release to the environment.
Aggregate dust accumulated in the asphalt plant filter system is used as filler material in asphalt production.
They are medium-capacity bag filters used to bag house the filler material and waste fuel gases in the aggregate used in the drying process in the dryer in asphalt plants.
It provides low operating costs and long-lasting use thanks to its dust-proof design and heat-resistant bags.
A reverse airflow filter is used and the bags can be changed easily.
Filter dust collection system consists of pre-separator, filtering and under-filter storage parts.
Metaaramid bags are available to prevent the filter from being damaged by high temperature.
There is temperature measurement at the filter inlet and outlet.
BAG HOUSE SPECIFICATIONS
- Filtration Flow Capacity: Up to 10000 m³/ 220000 m³
- Material Class: ST 37/52
- Fully automatic filtration process
- Fully automatic dust discharge process
- Metaramide bags resistant to high temperatures
- Dust-free environment and nominal combustion thanks to high air permeability bags
- Installation of damper blade in front of the fan and adjustment according to the vacuum pressure of the automatic dryer
- Double safety against burning with temperature measurement and thermostat
- Easy bag change thanks to top/side covers
- High sealing with bolted and gasket structure system
- High impermeability with bolted and gasket structure system
- Chute design that is easy to clean and prevents material accumulation
- Anti-cooling insulation
- Air supply with fan
- Robust steel and body design
- Safe operation according to the latest safety standards
- Long filter bag life