Hot oil boilers are generally used to heat the bitumen stored in bitumen tanks in asphalt plants to a certain temperature. Its working principle is based on the principle that the oil in the hot oil line is circulated through the pump and heated by the burner.
Hot oil boilers are reliable systems because they reach high temperatures at low temperatures. Since the system is open to the atmosphere and the boiler has safety systems, it is used safely in asphalt construction sites.
- Tested serpentine material
- Transitive serpentine design
- Body made of boiler sheet
- High quality hot oil pump and armatures
- Italian Baltur burner (diesel, gas or fuel oil option)
- 250,000-3,000,000 kcal/hour hot oil boiler capacity
- Stainless double internal walls chimney option
- ISO, CE and TSE quality certificate
- Omron, Siemens switchgear materials
- Control panel in IP55 protection class
- Safety systems for pressure and temperature