Cellulose additive unit (fiber additive unit) is a fully automatic dosing system that meets the cellulosic fiber requirement for the wear layer of the hot asphalt mixture and SMA (Stone Mastic Asphalt). It is the unit that transmits to the mixer in a dosed manner by weighing sensitively with the loadcell. It consists of fiber additive silo, flap, rotary airlock, cellulose weighing unit, air bellows, air installation pipes, cyclone, discharge flap.
It has a modular design that can be applied quickly and easily in every asphalt plant.
- It can be applied to all asphalt plants.
- Affordable price/high performance for the production of stone mastic asphalt (SMA)
- Installation can be done easily with the simple piping system.
- It provides trouble-free production with its sensitive weighing system.
- It reduces operating costs thanks to its low maintenance cost.